Terms & Conditions
Once you have agreed to the disclaimer and Waiver, ie. by putting your signature at the bottom of the page, you, the undersigned (hereinafter referred as ‘Participant’), thereby acknowledge that you have completely read and fully understood the information presented to you below and is fully aware that the Durian Run- Fancy Dress Run (‘Event’) contains inherent risk and danger.
Please read the terms below carefully.
1. The Participant hereby agree, on behalf of himself/herself, his/her heirs and his/her personal representatives, to fully and forever discharge and release the event organizer (‘Organizer’), primary and secondary event stakeholders, including but not limited to Organizer’s employees, volunteers, sponsors, suppliers, online registration company, sub-contractors, municipal agencies, emergency services (‘Released Parties’’) from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses and any other liability of any kind to him/her, his/her property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of, concerning or relating to his/her participation in the activity, even if it is due to the negligence, omission or other fault of the Released Parties. The Participant acknowledges that by signing this form, he/she agrees to release and waive all claims that the Participant may have based on the ordinary negligence of the Released Parties to the fullest extent permitted by law arising from or related to his/her presence, observation, participation of any family member, dependents and/or guests (including minors) accompanying him/her during the event.
2. The Participant warrants that he/she is in good physical and mental condition to participate in the Event.
3. The Participant hereby grants to the Organizer to collect, use and/or process his/her personal data (including photographs) in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) (‘Act’)
4. The Participant acknowledges that the admission fee and the transaction cost (if any) paid for the Events, is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable.
5. The Participant acknowledges that the Organizer has the right to alter, change, cancel and/or postpone the Event without prior consent from the Participant.